- In addition to the vendor-side interfaces that NEMT provides all
of our clients free of charge, our expert IT staff also provides
- As revenue cycle pressures mount and deadlines loom for ICD-10
and Meaningful Use, healthcare IT professionals are stretched to
the limit. NEMT’s interfacing services help relieve the pressure.
- NEMT provides full service interfacing for all HL7-enabled hospital systems,
as well as custom interfacing creation or assistance for many non-HL7
- NEMT provides custom interfaces for all hospital systems and physician
practice platforms -- regardless of whether you use our transcription services.
- Interface development by NEMT is vendor neutral.
- NEMT can speed up the interfacing process, saving time and money.